- Responsible for selecting product from ground pick slots
- Builds structurally sound pallets with product selected for customer deliveries
- Operates a Raymond ride on pallet jack
- Selects product throughout the distribution facility: fresh foods, frozen foods, dry goods,meat or produce.
- Preform pre-shift equipment check on equipment assigned. Report any defects to immediate supervisor.
- Order selection via VoxWare voice command headset.
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to read customer labels and/or use voice headset to accurately select the product the customer ordered.
- Be able to build pallets that are neat and organized to minimize the risk of damaging product; and also enable our drivers to unload efficiently.
- Properly handle all products in accordance with food safety and warehouse safety guidelines.
- Cleans assigned area at the end of their shift
- Assumes other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Ability to pass some written exams, physical endurance test, and road test.
- Ability to handle the physical aspects of the job including frequent lifting, bending, pulling, etc.
- Ability to lift up 100lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Basic knowledge of a warehouse environment.
- Understanding of Ettline's safety standards.
- Prefer knowledge of electric pallet jacks and forklifts. Will be trained on all equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good math skills
- Good time management skills
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications