Ettline Foods is seeking a Truck Driver with Class A or B CDL to backhaul product from the Baltimore area.
- Schedule-Monday night thru Thursday night
- Hours-5:00 pm to3:30 am
- 4 day schedule
- Responsible for picking up from various vendors along with produce from the Baltimore Market
- Load and unload truck/trailer in a safe and timely manner according to Ettline procedures.
- Minimizes pick up delays and reports problems.
- Moves Truck/Trailers into dock doors for loading
Summary of essential job functions
- Performs pre and post trip inspections of vehicle utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading and handling procedures.
- Reviews paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Checks PO and receipts to case count to supporting documentation.
- Complies with FMCSA regulations.
- Pick up and unload produce product by utilizing pallet jacks and other devices which assist with pick-up and delivery.
- Verifies piece count to PO documentation.
- Operates vehicle safely within Ettline guidelines minimizing accidents, traffic violations and complaints from the public.
- Reports any accident immediately to the Designated Manager
- Keeps vehicles well maintained, safe, and secure. Reports any defects promptly using DVIR form.
- Attends mandatory drivers meetings, training or administrative sessions as required.
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation to customers, the public and company employees.
- Projects professional image by dressing in company provided clothing.
- Assumes other related duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Valid medical card as prescribed by the Federal Motor Carrier Administration.
- Commercial Driver’s License, Class B or Class A.
- Ability to pass some written exams, physical endurance test, and road test.
- Basic knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) laws and mandates.
- Understanding of Ettline's safety standards.
- Prefer minimum of one year verified experience operating a Straight Truck or Tractor Trailer.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Good time management skills
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs.
- Be able to operate pallet jack